Are you looking to expand your career and to be part of a successful team? Are you driven, self-motivated and customer focused? If you enjoy working closely with clients, developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior customer service and expertise, then we would like to talk to you! Our well established and growing financial firm in Evansville, WI is seeking to add a Financial Advisor to our Team!
This Financial Advisor will have the opportunity to meet one on one with the company leads from seminars and referrals as well as existing clients. Initial duties include working alongside the main Advisor, servicing existing clients, making active outbound calls to set appointments with prospects & existing clients, client relationship building and participation in public seminars to include introducing the main Advisor.
- College degree preferred
- 3 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
- Life and Health Licensed; Series 65
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power point)
- Experience with CRM preferred, but not required
- Prepare, present and implement customized financial plans
- Assist clients with annuities, life, long-term care & managed money
- Provide financial planning advice to include investment, insurance & retirement
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Assist main Advisor with meeting individual and team goals
- Strong initiative
- Positive attitude
- Ability to market to local clients
- An entrepreneurial perspective to build client base
- Persuasive ability
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.