Are you a creative sales-minded, strategy-driven individual with a passion for marketing and a genuine interest in communicating with clients daily? We are seeking a strong Marketing Coordinator whose job is to grow a sales pipeline by creating a comprehensive marketing strategy and setting appointments for a top national Financial Advisor in Evansville, WI.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate superb marketing and analytical skills. We are seeking an individual who can plan, execute, and iterate campaigns to drive engagement, quality leads and qualified opportunities. A sharp phone presence with excellent listening skills, a love for the phones and the ability to build a rapport with our prospects and clients are a must. We’re looking for a go-getter that is great at asking in-depth questions and getting our prospects engaged! This individual will execute email marketing, lead nurturing, direct mail, telemarketing, coordinate speaking engagements and other marketing activities in an integrated fashion that results in a larger overall sales funnel of high-quality leads.
- The desire to work long-term in the financial industry
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing/sales role
- Industry knowledge/experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong ability to execute online and offline marketing campaigns and sharp eye for detail
- High degree of creativity and very strong work ethic
- Very strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a great sense of humor
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Answer Phones
- Follow up with attendees of the seminars and client events
- Create the direct marketing strategy
- Ensure strategies are reaching our target audience for each direct marketing campaign and seminars
- Create, execute and measure all marketing campaigns
- Communicate with CEO on regular basis to ensure direct marketing efforts are delivering required results
- Other duties as assigned
Presented by Advisor Employee Services
Thank you for your interest in the Marketing Coordinator position. Advisor Employee Services, a consulting firm located in Overland Park, Kansas, represents the top 1% of financial advisors in all 50 states in their hiring needs. Please take a moment to explore our website and the services provided. We are not a staffing firm, but together have built a reputable and continuously expanding business model which allows us to pinpoint the exact personnel needs of these established financial advisors. If you feel that you have the skills it takes for the position responsibilities listed, please apply today!
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.