Are you a creative individual looking for an opportunity to utilize superior client service skills and work one-on-one with clients daily? If you enjoy developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior administrative support, we would like to talk to you!
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has the desire to work in the financial industry long-term and contribute to the growth of our business. A sharp phone presence and a love for building rapport with our prospects and clients is a must!
Always putting the client first, this position will be heavily dependent upon a positive attitude, solid work ethic and desire to go above and beyond. Other responsibilities include development of positive client relationships and compliance support.
This Office Assistant will be expected to have consistent follow-through with all efforts, build relationships with prospects and clients, and help prepare the Advisor for client appointments. Other daily, weekly, and/or monthly tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Receive incoming client calls in a friendly manner
- Complete service request and resolve client issues
- Input notes into CRM and keep updated
- Maintain professional communication with clients and staff
- Assist with Client update reports and mailing
- Assist in setting client appointments for Advisor
- Assist with New Business processing
- Assist with client events and marketing
- Other duties as assigned
Salary Base: $30,000 – $35,000
If you meet or exceed the expectations described above, please apply today!
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.