Are you a hardworking individual looking for an opportunity to utilize superior client service skills and work one-on-one with clients daily? If you enjoy developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior administrative support, we would like to talk to you!
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has the desire to work in the financial industry long-term and contribute to the growth of our business. A sharp phone presence and a love for building rapport with our prospects and clients is a must!
Always putting the client first, this position will be heavily dependent upon a positive attitude, solid work ethic and desire to go above and beyond.
The Operations Specialist will provide back-office support including the following tasks, but are not limited to:
- Prep and produce back-office support demands for basic client account requests
- Assists Back-Office support initiatives and/or core projects that support Advisory teams (This includes client reviews and prospects plan prep)
- Provide marketing support as needed including newsletters, blog, social, website, communications, events, etc.
- Provided basic office support services, i.e. answering phone, client scheduling, onboarding, technology tools, etc.
- MS Office Proficiency
- College Degree preferred
- 0-4 years in Client Services Role
- Pursing FPQP Certification or similar
Entry Level – $35,000
Experienced – Starting at $55,000
If you meet or exceed the expectations described above, please apply today!
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.