Do you have a passion for delivering superior customer service while being a key player in the essential daily functions of a successful office? Our busy financial planning firm located in Evansville, WI is seeking an individual to perform diverse planning and administrative functions. The successful candidate will make an immediate contribution and can see the impact of their work day-to-day. If you are looking for an amazing career opportunity in a fast-paced environment, please apply today!
The below job description outlines the responsibilities for the Para Planner.
- 2+ years of Administrative office experience in a fast-paced environment
- Financial Industry experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Desire to obtain long-term employment
This position also requires that you possess the following skills:
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage time
- Savvy customer service to include excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Strong follow-through
- Good-natured, positive attitude
- Ability to demonstrate persistence to achieve quality
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, proactive and resourceful
- Friendly, professional phone manner and enjoys working with a variety of clients
- Reliable with exceptional work ethic
- Demonstrate maturity and poise under pressure
- Flexibility to contribute as part of a team as well as independently
- Preparation of Financial Plans, Investment Allocation models, Insurance proposals, and presentations for client meetings
- Utilize websites and software to obtain client and product information
- Compare existing solutions to those currently available in the marketplace
- Establish and maintain detailed client files
- Prepare client correspondence including letters and email correspondence
- Fulfill routine client service requests, resolve inquiries and escalate cases when appropriate
- Assist in client meetings
Presented by Advisor Employee Services
Thank you for your interest in the Para Planner role in Evansville, WI. Advisor Employee Services, a consulting firm located in Overland, Kansas, represents the top 1% of financial advisors in all 50 states in their hiring needs. Please take a moment to explore our website and the services provided. We are not a staffing firm, but together have built a reputable and continuously expanding business model which allows us to pinpoint the exact personnel needs of these established financial advisors. If you feel that you have the skills it takes for the position responsibilities listed, please apply today!
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.