Are you looking to expand your career and to be part of a successful team? Are you driven, self-motivated and customer focused? If you enjoy working closely with clients, developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior customer service and expertise, then we would like to talk to you!
The primary focus of the Paraplanner will be to support the Lead Advisors and Advisors with Core clients. Initial duties include working alongside the main Advisor, servicing existing clients, making active outbound calls to set appointments with prospects & existing clients, client relationship building and participation in public seminars to include introducing the main Advisor.
- Focus on basic support and basic plan/deliverable development for client cases
- Provide basic plan preparation and meeting support
- Provide client follow-up and engagement for pre/post meeting prep
- College degree preferred
- 3 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
- Life and Health Licensed; Series 65
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power point)
- Experience with CRM preferred, but not required
- Strong initiative
- Positive attitude
- Ability to market to local clients
- An entrepreneurial perspective to build client base
- Persuasive ability
Salary starting at $45,000 based on experience
If you meet or exceed the expectations described above, please apply today!
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.